Our 5-Step Process
1) We Determine Your Specific Needs
We don’t believe in “one size fits all” packages. So, we'll start by getting to know you and the needs of your church by walking you through our step-by-step audio and video system needs analysis. We’ll work with you to determine exactly what your audio and/or video needs are.This will help us to ensure that you get everything you need while also making sure you aren’t spending extra on things you don’t. If you aren’t sure what you need don’t worry, we’re here to walk you through the process.
2) We Create a Customized Solution
After we discover your needs, we then get to work putting together a custom system package that is perfectly suited for your situation. We know how to weed through the multitude of products available and select only the best products for your money. You’ll never pay for something you really didn’t need and you’ll always get the absolute best products currently available.
3) We Ship Directly to You
By partnering with major distributors around the country, we can quickly and efficiently ship your system directly to you. This provides you with some huge benefits.
- You get your order quicker: By shipping to you straight from our distributors we cut ourselves out as the middleman. You will typically receive your system in a couple of weeks compared to waiting a month or more with many other companies.
- You have a wider selection: Working with large distributors gives us access to a wider inventory and more stock so we can get almost anything you could want while also helping us avoid back-order situations as often as possible.
- You Save Money on Shipping: Lots of money... Why pay us to deliver your system to you when the FedEx guy does it quicker, cheaper and is probably better looking?
4) We Provide You with Custom Training Resources
Rather than trying to teach you everything there is to know about your system in a one or two day visit, we create a system-specific-training package for your church that allows you to learn at your own pace. We find that people learn best when they aren’t rushed to learn everything at once and can go back and reference that training when they are unsure of something. Another benefit of our training method is that you will have the ability to train new volunteers in the future. You won't have to pay us to come out an train your newbies.
5) We Provide You With Lifetime Support
After you get your system up and running don’t worry, we won’t leave you hanging. If you have questions about your system we’ll be happy help answer them. We’ll also help you develop an upgrade plan so that as your church grows, changes locations or receives additional funds, you’ll know what the next step is.